The website management mode relative to the processing of personal data of users are exposed here, under article 13 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003 – Code regarding the Protection of Personal Data and taking into account also the recommendation n. 2/2001 of the European authorities.
The owner of the treatment and Letizia Grasso, at Villa degli Alberi, Via Sclafani 36, 95024 – Acireale (Catania), Italy, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finality and method
The optional, explicit and volunteer sending of information through electronic or email forms to the addresses indicated on this site, involves the acquisition of the sender (that is needed to respond to demands) and any other personal Information requested by form or inserted in the message.
No dates resulting from IS communicated or distributed web service, the Personal Data provided by users who submit requests for reservations or information are only used to perform the service or performance required and are communicated to third parties in the case in which a soloist CIO SIA a nice needed this.
The treatment is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of privacy and of minority rights, whose Authorization to the processing of data obtained means sending the reservation or request for information, come well explained on module.
Among the other and more important rights falling under Article 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code:
– the knowledge, through free access, of existence of processing of data concerning him and receipt of information on their origin, the logic and the purpose of treatment;
– the cancellation, correction or integration of data, and the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
– the opposition in whole or in part for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection or for commercial purposes or advertising.
This site does not use the profiling cookies, but cookie types that are deemed accepted by the user because are indispensable for some operations, in particular:
– technicians cookies, used for navigation or provide required service by user;
– cookies third party, managed by other organizations, in particular the social media Facebook, that will focus primarily on content sharing; management of information collected by third parties, and acquisition consensus, they are governed from information of the third parties themselves:
– Facebook (setup): log into your account and enter in privacy section.
Most browser does not accept cookies automatically, but the user normally can change the settings and disable this function, and block all types of cookies or accept to receive someone and disable the other. The “Options” or “Preferences” in browser menu allow you to avoid receiving cookies and other user tracking technologies, and allow to get the notification activation of these technologies from the browser.
Alternatively, see “Help” of the tool bar present In most browsers, the best of which allow to define different settings for owners cookies and those of third parties.